Organic Coconut Vinegar Recipes Feat. Coconut Matter
Hey Friends! Here is a simple delicious and nutritious weeknight dinner. As I hardly cook with meat here is a recipes for those who do. It's completely dairy egg and gluten free using organic gluten free coconut balsamic and coconut aminos in replacement of high sodium, MSG filled, highly processed soy sauce which isn't good for anyone. No added salt or sugar needs to be added as the coconut vinegars already balance it out.
What you need (Organic coconut vinegar - balsamic style)
-For the marinade:
- Chopped Spring onions (white section)
- Organic sliced tempeh
- Minced garlic and ginger
- Sesame oil
- Organic coconut aminos
- Organic coconut balsamic vinegar
*mix all of the above ingredients into a large zip lock or glass container and marinade
- Sliced mushrooms
- Edamame beans (optional)
- Spring onions (green section)
- Sesame seeds
- Cumin powder (optional)
- A cup of fresh water
- Grain: Rice / Buckwheat / Millett / Quinoa
- Low GI index & Low Sodium
- Natural cultured & fermented food
- Very rich in many vitamins minerals
- Contains Amino acids
- Alkalizing effect on the body
- High in FOS (great for your gut)
- Cook your grain of choice first and keep warm
- Into a hot frying pan with your healthy oil of choice add in the mushrooms and the marinated beef along with edamame beans and a cup of water and cumin powder once Browned.
- Once the tempeh has cooked place on top of your grains and garnish with the remaining sections of the chopped green onion and sesame seeds.
What you need: (Organic coconut vinegar)
What to do with it:
- Simply enough I just mixed with olive oil with the organic coconut vinegar and added it into my two salads this week. Remember the ratio of 1 part vinegar to 3 parts oil. If you are oil free then just use vinegar with added herbs and spices and it's also great!
- Also similar but better than apple cider vinegar you can dilute some into water and drink it first thing in the morning or when you are feeling unwell.
- Also don't be afraid to add into your beauty routine as a toner to keep your skin clean and unclogged through its powerful properties.
* if you would like to read all about other Organic Coconut based sauces by Coconut Matter please read my previous post at: http://coconutandwhat.com/2015/11/27/organic-coconut-aminos-review-feat-coconut-matter/
That's all friends