MSM is a natural occurring sulphur. It comes in many forms, I use it as a powder (which I add only a teaspoon) into my daily shake and use it in my organic skin balm which I use all over my face and body for repair.
- Helps with joint tissue inflammation and muscle cramps
- Boosts the look and health of your skin, hair, nails and teeth
- Used for pain management (anti-inflammatory property)
- Helps protect against oxidative damage (antioxidants like Glutathione - removes heavy metals)
- Benefits PMS, Stomach Ulcers / Sour Stomach, type 2 Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and yeast infections.
- Supports Autoimmune disorder, chronic fatigue syndrome, snoring
- Cream = Helps with wrinkles, pain, stretch marks, hemorrhoids, sun/wind burn, scar tissue and wound healing.
- The Chinese believe it balances your 'Ying' and 'Yang'
There are so many benefits, it's inexpensive and I purchase mine online; in tablet or powder form and consume only a small amount daily. - Just build up the quantity slowly for your body to get used to it well.