We all get sick now and then some more than others depending on our diet, exercise and vitamin intakes. If you are on the south of the world winter is soon approaching. I always boost my immune system by the following
- Exercise (does not have to be heavy or strenuous)
- Taking vitamins and supplements [b12, d3, glutamine and wellness formula + elderberrry when needed]
- Drinking healthy elixers and adaptogens such a reishi tea, turmeric/coconut kefir. Lower amounts of kombucha
- Eating lots of whole plant foods + superfoods [non processed foods, zero dairy, eggs or gluten]
- Taking clean probiotics and enzymes - high CFU + 10 strains minimum.
- Avoid taking antibiotics [this messed your system up for at least 2 years for each cycle take !]
- Getting enough deep sleep
- Washing your hands and keeping clean (carry antibacterial wipes and liquids)
- Adding lots of super herbs to cooking
- Deep cell hydration, making sure you are getting the best water possible, through a good filter and avoid plastic vestibules
- coconut nasal spray to open up your sinus and steam rooms - your sinuses do matter!
- Access to good clean air / if not found outside then use real plants, salt lamps, Essential oil and air couturiers in your home
But when travelling on the road or by plane it's hard to get the boost you need so you need to take extra care of what you are fueling your body with so you can build up a strong tolerance. I used to get any single flu or bug that went around as was always sick.....since changing to a clean diet it's been amazing for my immune system without knowing!
If you are finding your immune system too low and are suffering from other health problems ask your natural doctor to put you on a vitamin C & B vitamin drip and Glutathione (it takes around 2 hours and goes straight into bloodstream for an instant boost.