We all get sick now and then some more than others depending on our diet, exercise and vitamin intakes. If you are on the south of the world winter is soon approaching. I always boost my immune system by the following
- Exercise (does not have to be heavy or strenuous)
- Access to fresh air
- Taking vitamins and supplements
- Drinking healthy elixers and adaptogens
- Eating lots of whole plant foods + superfoods
- Taking probiotics and enzymes - 60 Billion CFU - non-dairy, no sugar, no additives + 10 strains minimum.
- Avoid taking antibiotics
- Getting enough deep sleep
- Washing your hands and keeping clean (carry antibacterial wipes and liquids)
- Adding lots of super herbs to cooking (see my previous blogpost)
But when travelling on the road or by plane it's hard to get the boost you need so you need to take extra care of what you are fueling your body with so you can build up a strong tolerance. I used to get any single flu or bug that went around as was always sick.....since changing to a clean diet it's been amazing for my immune system without knowing!
If you are finding your immune system too low and are suffering from other health problems ask your natural doctor to put you on a vitamin C & B vitamin drip and Glutathione (it takes around 2 hours and goes straight into bloodstream for an instant boost