Essential oils have been around and used for years because of the Health value they hold.
Uses: (always dilute first)
- Burn with a candle burner (mix oil and water) or atomizer machine
- Steam with water in a bowl and cover head with a towel (to help clear out flu and congestion)
- Dilute into a bath
- If pure and organic-mix with body creams & desserts
- Add a few drops into a spray bottle to create a face toner
Here are the top benefits:
- Enhance a positive emotional state of mind
- Enhance physical wellbeing
- Purify air from harsh chemicals
- Refine and purify your skin
- High in antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties
- Heal and nourish skin
- If pregnant - check oils before using & dont drink them!
Tip: store out of the light, preferably in dark bottles.
- Lavender (helps sleep, nervous system, clearer skin, pain relief) - 'mix some drops of water into a spitter and spray over pillows and bedding before sleep'
- Peppermint (helps indigestion, headaches, nausea, cleans the air)
- Butterfly Pea (antioxidant, promotes blood circulation, skin purifying)
- Tee tree oil (skin healing, anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti-biotic) - never ingest!!
- Cranberry (reduces dryness, regenerating cells, anti-oxidant, high in vitamins)
- Pitts energy - Neoveda (energy lifting, rejuvenate mind and body)
Others I use: lemongrass oil, sandalwood oil, lemon, grapefruit, black pepper
What oils do you use?