I believe very much in western medicine as well as herbal medication (although herbal is better for you and can heal what western medicine can't without all the sides effects and at times visa-versa) Along with vitamins and minerals I also take a variety of natural herbal tinctures which I believe do help me.
What are they made of? Tinctures are all natural and are made from fresh and dried fruits and herbs. They are in a very concentrated form and can last for years.
How to take: Start on a low dose and mix with water especially the grapefruit seed (I learnt the very hard way!!) I like to put the softer extracts under my tongue then wash down with water, taken 1-3 times daily. (Follow instruction on the label too)
What I use and recommend:
- Milk Thistle/silymarin - anybody out there like to party and drink?? Well this one is for you!! (Helps your liver/gallbladder/diabetes/jaundice)
- Echinacea - made from the flower, lead and roots. (Boosts immune system, fighting colds, infections, chronic fatigue, dizziness, UTI and so much more!!!)
- Passionflower - (helps insomnia, GI ISSUES, anxiety, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, and pain relief
- Vitex- (helps most PMS symptoms, fertility, mood elevator)
- Colloidal silver- NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC!!! (Helps to kill internal and external bacteria-very low toxicity. Sorry but I hate hate western antibiotics they are horrible!)
- Uva-ursi-(aka-bearberry, kinnikinnik, hogberry, rockberry, beargrape, and manzanita) (helps UTI's, antiseptic, inflammation)
- Grapefruit seed- (helps high blood sugar, weight loss, acne, muscle fatigue, cold and flu, hair growth, skin toning, fighting infections, skin diseases, cholesterol and more!!)
REMEMBER TO CROSS CHECK WHAT YOU ARE TAKING BECAUSE WESTERN MEDICATION AND NATURAL REMEDIES CAN CAUSE ADVERSE REACTIONS.
That's all friends